Posted Under MicroStrategy Interview Questions
- What is metadata?
- What is two-tier connection?
- What is three-tier connection?
- What is difference between 2, 3 and 4 tier connections?
- How do you achieve schema object version control (similar to VSS)?
- What are different kinds of objects in MicroStrategy?
- What’s fact table?
- Where is Administrator’s password stored? Is it stored in encrypted?
- Why do we use dimensional modeling in DW? Why not Relational?
- What is a batch?
- Differences between ROLAP, MOLAP and HOLAP?
- What is ETL?
- What types of DW’s are most common?
- How many MSTR projects have you worked?
- What are the types of MSTR objects available?
- Explain the step-by-step technical approach after you get the Requirements from the Client.
- What’s a System call error? Have you seen Object variable error?
- Have you ever manually edited the metadata? why?
Check all articles under MicroStrategy Interview Questions