Posted Under HR Interview Questions
Behavioral Interview Questions And Answers, from Job Interview,HR Behavioral Interview Questions Answers for 2011,Tough Behavioral Interview Questions Answers
Follow-up and Control
- Do you consider yourself a macro or micro manager? How do you delegate?
- How do you make the decision to delegate work?
- Tell us how you go about delegating work?
- What was the biggest mistake you have had when delegating work? The biggest success?
- Describe a situation where you had the option to leave the details to others or you could take care of them yourself.
- Do prefer to work with the "big picture" or the "details" of a situation? Give me an example of an experience that illustrates your preference.
- Have the jobs you held in the past required little attention, moderate attention, or a great deal of attention to detail? Give me an example of a situation that illustrates this requirement.
- Tell us about a difficult experience you had in working with details.
- Tell us about a situation where attention to detail was either important or unimportant in accomplishing an assigned task.
- Tell us about a training program that you have developed or enhanced.
- Have you ever had a situation where you had a number of alternatives to choose from? How did you go about choosing one?
- How did you assemble the information?
- How did you review the information? What process did you follow to reach a conclusion?
- What alternatives did you develop?
- What are some of the major decisions you have made over the past (6, 12, 18) months?
- What kinds of decisions are most difficult for you? Describe one?
- Who made the decision?
- Have you ever had a subordinate whose performance was consistently marginal? What did you do?
- How have you adjusted your style when it was not meeting the objectives and/or people were not responding correctly?
- What do you do when you are faced with an obstacle to an important project? Give an example.
- When you have difficulty persuading someone to your point of view, what do you do? Give an example.
Follow-up and Control
- How did you keep track of delegated assignments?
- How do you evaluate the productivity/effectiveness of your subordinates?
- How do you get data for performance reviews?
- How do you keep track of what your subordinates are doing?
- What administrative paperwork do you have? Is it useful? Why/why not?
Check all articles under HR Interview Questions