HR Behavioral Interview Questions Answers,Behavioral interview answers to questions asked on a behavior-based interviewing
- Describe a time when you were asked to keep information confidential.
- Give examples of how you have acted with integrity in your job/work relationship.
- If you can, tell about a time when your trustworthiness was challenged. How did you react/respond?
- On occasion we are confronted by dishonesty in the workplace. Tell about such an occurrence and how you handled it.
- Tell us about a specific time when you had to handle a tough problem which challenged fairness or ethnical issues.
- Trust requires personal accountability. Can you tell about a time when you chose to trust someone? What was the outcome?
- Have you ever had to introduce a policy change to your work group? How did you do it?
- Have you ever met resistance when implementing a new idea or policy to a work group? How did you deal with it? What happened?
- When is the last time you had to introduce a new idea or procedure to people on this job? How did you do it?
- Give an example of a time in which you felt you were able to build motivation in your co-workers or subordinates at work.
- Give an example of your ability to build motivation in your co-workers, classmates, and even if on a volunteer committee.
- Have you ever had difficulty getting others to accept your ideas? What was your approach? Did it work?
- Have you ever been a member of a group where two of the members did not work well together? What did you do to get them to do so?
- What is the toughest group that you have had to get cooperation from?
- What is the toughest group that you have had to get cooperation from? Describe how you handled it. What was the outcome?
- Give an example of a time when you made a mistake because you did not listen well to what someone had to say.
- How often do you have to rely on information you have gathered from others when talking to them? What kinds of problems have you had? What happened?
- What do you do to show people that you are listing to them?
- When is listening important on your job? When is listening difficult?
- Have you ever had a subordinate whose work was always marginal? How did you deal with that person? What happened?
- How do you deal with people whose work exceeds your expectations?
- How do you get subordinates to produce at a high level? Give an example.
- How do you get subordinates to work at their peak potential? Give an example.
- How do you manage cross-functional teams?