Latest Technologies Questions
Interview Question Answers
MS SQL Server
Jan 28, 2011
HR Related Behavioural Questions
Behavioural Questions:HR Related Behavioral Questions
1. How have you demonstrated initiative?
2. How have you motivated yourself to complete an assignment or task that you did not want to do?
3. Think about a difficult boss, professor or other person. What made him or her difficult? How did you successfully interact with this person?
4. Think about a complex project or assignment that you have been assigned. What approach did you take to complete it?
5. Tell me about the riskiest decision that you have made.
6. Can you tell me about an occasion where you needed to work with a group to get a job done?
7. Describe when you or a group that you were a part of were in danger of missing a deadline. What did you do?
8. Tell me about a time when you worked with a person who did things very differently from you. How did you get the job done?
9. Describe your three greatest accomplishments to date.
10. Tell me about a situation when you had to learn something new in a short time. How did you proceed?
11. Can you tell me about a complex problem that you solved? Describe the process you utilized.
12. Tell me about a challenge that you successfully met.
13. Walk me through a situation where you had to do research and analyze the results for one of your classes.
14. What leadership positions have you held? Describe your leadership style.
15. Have you generated any new ideas or suggestions while at school or at work?
16. Summarize a situation where you successfully persuaded others to do something or to see your point of view.
17. Give an example of when your persistence had the biggest payoff.
18. Describe a situation where class assignments and work or personal activities conflicted. How did you prioritize? How did you manage your time? What was the outcome?
19. How have you most constructively dealt with disappointment and turned it into a learning experience?
20. Describe a situation in which you effectively developed a solution to a problem by combining different perspectives or approaches.
HR Interview Questions
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
Aired : Interview Questions | Certifications | Tutorials | Career Help
| Copyright © 2009-2013