Posted Under MicroStrategy Interview Questions
1. What is ScanMD?
2. What is MD Doctor?
3. What is clustering?
4. How will you reset password of all users?
5. What are different modes you can run I-Server?
6. How can you make sure that I-Server would be running even if the application mode has crashed and how
to get back the instance?
7. What are various authentication modes?
8. How can you configure WH authentication?
9. Does DLS affect MicroStrategy? What you need to do incorporate it?
10. What is Object Manager?
11. What will you do when I-Server crashes?
12. What will you do if your Administrator has forgotten password or the account is locked?
13. How can you monitor the error received while running I-Server and report?
14. Attribute role, Security role, Security filter and Access control?
15. How to create an event based schedule?
16. Can MicroStrategy be installed on Solaris or UNIX w/o Root access? Can such a server be (re)started?
17. If you have a Quad core CPU and MSTR license to use CPUs, can you set to use two particular cores
dedicatedly for I-Server (As other core may have been programmed for some other dedicated work)
18. Drawbacks on 4GT switch?
19. Can you cap the number of reports run at a time by users? What happens when this limit is breached?
20. Can you some how disable Web users to use only one I-Server?
Check all articles under MicroStrategy Interview Questions