Posted Under Biztalk Interview Questions
Common Biztalk Interview Question expected in a job interview.
Biztalk Schemas Interview Questions
- What is the difference between a Document Schema and a Property Schema?
- Can an Envelope schema consist of more than one schema type?
Biztalk Messaging Interview Questions
- What are un-typed messages, how does one create them?
- What is the difference between static, dynamic and direct binding?
- How does one enable subscriptions in BizTalk?
- Can a flat file message be processing without a pipeline?
- Can multiple messages be processed or batched without an envelope schema?
- What is property promotion, why is it required?
- In which scenarios would use a "promoted property" vs "distinguished fields"?
- In Biztalk, what does a message type consist of?
Biztalk Orchestrations Interview Questions
- What is the purpose of the property "Activate" in a Receive shape?
- Can an orchestration Start without an Activatable receive?
- Is it necessary for all .NET components being called from an Orchestration be Serializable?
- When do we need set the property "Synchronized" = true for a scope?
- What is the difference between an Exception block and a Compensation block? is it the equivalent of try-catch-finally?
- How do you prevent occuring of zombies in a Parallel Convoy?
- What is the difference between a delay shape vs a listen shape?
- When you use Call Orchestration shape vs Start Orchestration shape?
- What is the difference between a "Message Assignment" shape and an "Expression" shape?
- Does BizTalk Orchestrations support recursion?
- Is it possible to have a exception block for an Atomic scope? if not why?
- How does one enable Correlations in BizTalk?
- Is it possible to share variables across two branches in a Parallel shape?
- Does BizTalk automatically compensate a unsuccessful transaction?
- What is the main difference between a Long-Running transaction and an Atomic Transaction in BizTalk context?
Biztalk Interview Questions on Architecture and Design
- In an Orchestration design, Orchestration A calls another Orchestration B, and vice versa. Is it possible to implement this design?
- List out the three important things to consider while designing a BizTalk orchestration!
- Enumerate the steps required to deploy an BizTalk solution from one machine to another machine.
Biztalk Admin Interview Questions
- How do you route messages by receive port name
- How do you turn of global tracking in BizTalk 2006 – 2006 R2
- How many BizTalk versions is there
- Should the DTA Purge and Archive job be configured and running if you have global tracking turned off?
- What are best practices for tracking in production
- What are the dangers of filters combined with send port groups and multiple send ports
- What are the four most important BizTalk databases
- What can you use the tracking database for
- What does a “high available environment” mean
- What has not been changed regarding hosts since BizTalk 2006?
- What is a Cumulative update
- How can you improve performance for BizTalk
- How can you solve slow administration consoles
- What is a DNS server
- What is a trusted / un-trusted host
- What is a zombie message
- What is an orphan message
- How do the BizTalk Administration Console cache applications?
- How do you measure performance for BizTalk
- What is global tracking and what does it track when global tracking is on
- What is host architecture
- What is ment by “parties”
- Which default adapters can only run with a single host instance
- Which default adapters cannot run with 64 bit OS
- Why do you have automatic throttling states and what can it be used for?
- What is ment by dedicated hosts
- What is MSMQ used for?
- What is NLB
- What is required to install the Sharepoint adapter
- What is special about the BizTalk Backup job?
- What is TDDS
- What is the BizTalk Adapter Pack
- What is the difference between BizTalk 2009 and 2010
- What is the ESB toolkit
- What is the main difference between BAM and DTA?
- What is thresholds
- What jobs do you need to configure when you install BizTalk
- What needs to be backed up for a complete disaster recovery
- What should be included in a basic guideline
- What SQL agent job came in BizTalk 2010?
- What tool were removed in BizTalk 2009?
Check all articles under Biztalk Interview Questions