Posted Under SAP-ABAP-Interview Questions
1. What is the typical structure of an ABAP program?
2. What are field symbols and field groups? Have you used "component idx of structure" clause with field groups?
3. What should be the approach for writing a BDC program?
4. What is a batch input session?
5. What is the alternative to batch input session?
6. A situation: An ABAP program creates a batch input session. We need to submit the program and the batch session in background. How to do it?
7. What is the difference between a pool table and a transparent table and how they are stored at the database level?
8. What are the problems in processing batch input sessions? How is batch input process different from processing on line?
9. What do you define in the domain and data element?
10. What are the different types of data dictionary objects?
11. How many types of tables exist and what are they in data dictionary?
12. What is the step-by-step process to create a table in data dictionary?
13. Can a transparent table exist in data dictionary but not in the database physically?
14. What are the domains and data elements?
15. Can you create a table with fields not referring to data elements?
16. What is the advantage of structures? How do you use them in the ABAP programs?
17. What does an extract statement do in the ABAP program?
18. What is a collect statement? How is it different from append?
19. What is open sql v/s native sql?
20. What does an EXEC SQL stmt do in ABAP? What is the disadvantage of using it?
Check all articles under SAP-ABAP-Interview Questions