Ans Primary Key – It can accepts 0 value and cannot be NULL.
Unique Key – It can be NULL.
37) What is the transaction code for Table maintenance?
38) If u are using Logical Databases how will u modify the selection-screen elements?
Ans Select-options : dname for deptt-dname.
39) What is an RFC?
Ans Remote Function Call
40) If u are using RFC and passing values to a remote system how does it work?
41) What are the events in Screen Programming?
Ans There are two events in Screen Programming:
1. PBO (Process Before Output) – Before the screen is displayed, the PBO event is processed.
2. PAI (Process After Input) – When the user interacts with the screen, the PAI event is processed.
3. POH (Process On Help) - are triggered when the user requests field help (F1). You can program the appropriate coding in the corresponding event blocks. At the end of processing, the system carries on processing the current screen.
4. POV (Process On Value) - are triggered when the user requests possible values help (F4). You can program the appropriate coding in the corresponding event blocks. At the end of processing, the system carries on processing the current screen.
42) What is the significance of HIDE?
Ans Its stores the click value and display the related record in the secondary list.
43) Where do u code the HIDE statement?
Ans In a LOOP statement
44) Types of BDC's?
Ans There are two types of BDC’s:
1) Transaction Method
2) Session Method
45) Advantages & Disadvantages of different types of BDC's?
Ans Transaction Method:
1) It is faster than session method.
2) While executing, it starts from starting.
1) It is slower than transaction method.
2) While executing, it does not start from starting.
46) What are the events used in Interactive Reports.
Ans There are three events of Interactive Reports:
I. At PF(nn)
II. At line-selection
III. At user-command
47) What is an RDBMS?
Ans RDBMS – Relational Database Management System. It helps to create relationship between two or more table.
48) What standards u use to follow while coding ABAP programs?
49) What will you code in START-OF-SELECTION & END-OF-SELECTON & why?
SELECT * FROM DEPTT INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF ITAB
WHERE DEPTNO IN DEPTNO.
LOOP AT ITAB.
WRITE : / 10 ITAB-DEPTNO.
HIDE : ITAB-DEPTNO.
50) What are joins and different types joins?
Ans There are four types of Joins:
1) Self Join
2) Inner Join
3) Outer Join
4) Equi Join
51) Which is the default join?
52) How do u display a data in a Detail List?
Ans By using two statements:
1) Top-of-page during line-selection
2) At line-selection
53) What are the types of windows in SAP Script?
Ans There are five Standard Layouts in SAP Script:
3) Page Window
4) Paragraph Format
5) Character Format
54) What are the function modules used in a SAP Script driver program?
Ans There are three functions used in SAP Script: