What types of objects can be created in the ABAP Dictionary?Tables
What types of tables can be created in the ABAP Dictionary?Transparent Tables
Which field differentiates a table from client-dependent and client-independent?The MANDT field of the table specifies whether the table is client independent or not.
What is the difference between Pooled tables and Cluster tables?
- A pooled table cannot have the name having more than 10 characters.
- All the key fields of the pooled table must be of character data type.
- In pooled tables, the maximum length of the key field/data fields should not exceed the length of varkey/vardata of the pool respectively.
- In cluster table the records having the same key are stored in a single key in the cluster.
- If there is an overflow of the data records a continuation record is created with the same table key.
What is the difference between Database tables and Views?The Table has a physical storage of data whereas views do not have physical storage of data.
What are the different types of Views?
- Projection view - Just retrieves some fields from a single table.
- Help View - This is used for search help.
- Database View - This is inner join view of one or more tables
- Maintenance View - Helps in creating maintaining data of the application object. The data can be distributed among several tables.