Collection of interview questions that can be asked in any Interview
Common Interview Questions
- Tell us what do you know about our company ? What is attractive about our company ?
- If we have to contact some of your team members in your current company, what kind of feedback they will provide ?
- Using work-related experiences as examples, what are your strengths and weaknesses? Can you explain us.
- What special skills can you add to our organization?
- Can you explain your current day-to-day activities include the number of users you support, people you interact with?
- List three things you have accomplished over the last few years that you are highly proud of.
- What are your salary requirements ? Are you happy with the salary in your current organization ?
- What made you to look for job in other companies ? Is it because of your own or because of the company constraints ?
- When would you be available to start working with our organization?
- What is your motivation? Were you demotivated in your work in the past?
- What is the ideal position you are looking out now, and where do you see yourself in the next five years ?
- What is the best thing that you like about our company?
- Why are you leaving your present company? Are you satisfied with your current company?
- Will you like to take up a managerial role in our company in the near future. If yes, how will you prepare yourself ?
- Describe how do you go about troubleshooting in your project. Explain with one example.
Some Tricky HR Interview Questions that can surprise the job-seeker.
- In just five minutes, could you explain something to me that is complicated but you know well.
- If you are employed now, how do you manage time for interviews ?
- If the project that you are hired for ends after 2 months, would you be still interested in the job?
- In this 30 mins interview process, what surprised you so far ?
- Do you prefer hard work or smart work? What kind of a worker are you ?
- Is it better to be perfect and late, or good and on time? Which philosophy you stick to in your work ?
- If you get selected in our company today, and tomorrow you win a million dollars in a lottery, would you still work ?
- Will you resign from the job if you find a better opportunity in the next month?
- If there is a job cut across the company how confident are you that you will not get fired ?
- If you feel like complaining about your supervisor/manager what will you do ?