Each column of cluster table behaves as tables which contains the no. of entries.
2. Name SAP objects that are client dependent?
SAP Script layout, text element, and some DDIC objects.
3. On which even we can validate the input fields in module programs?
In PAI (Write field statement on field you want to validate, if you want to validate group of fields put in chain and End chain statement.)
4. In selection screen I have three fields, plant mat no and material group. If I input plant how do I get the mat no and material group based on plant dynamically?
AT SELECTION-SCREEN ON VALUE-REQUEST FOR MATERIAL.
CALL FUNCTION ‘F4IF_INT_TABLE_VALUE_REQUEST’ to get material and material group for the plant.
5. How do you get output from IDOC?
Data in IDOc is stored in segments, the output from Idoc is obtained by reading the data stored in its respective segments.
6. When top of the page event is triggered?
After executing first write statement in start-of-selection event.
7. Can we create field without data element and how?
In SE11 one option is available above the fields strip. Data element/ direct type.
8. How do we debug SAPscript?
Go to SE71 give lay set name , go to utilities select debugger mode on.
9. How do we debug SmartForms?
Set A Break point inside the Form Routines of the SmartForms
10. Which transaction code can I used to analyze the performance of ABAP program.
11. How can I copy a standard table to make my own z_table.
Go to transaction SE11. Then there is one option to copy table. Press that button. Enter the name of the standard table and in the Target table enter Z table name and press enter.
12. What is a ‘Z’ report?
Y or Z report refer to custom made abap programs written for SAP modules
13. Why can’t we create an ABAP program without using Y or Z?
It’s because all non Yor Z programs are already reserved by SAP programs.
14. Name the table name to store the output program names.
15. How can we pull out a report that gives a count of how many times a report has been executed?
Using TCODE STAT.